Thursday, July 19, 2007

hip hip

Replacement! It is official, after wrassling with web hosting, domain, and email account issues I was wishing I could erase, with the help of some last-minute fancy Fußwerk from Mr. Diamond D, I have launched a hassle-free brand new spanky laurakicey.com which will suffice until such time as I can get the site I really want (and have already more or less designed) put together.

I may, on a whim, start posting a blog lite there, as in, same text but only one image, as it doesn't have full blogging capabilities, but I am undecided (and haven't been shooting for a bit to test it... its too damn schweaty out to even think about crossing the street). If you are feeling especially loving, link to me!

handle
handle © Laura Kicey

In other news I have forgotten to detail further, I will have a piece in the Muse Gallery's annual juried exhibition, the theme of "Words", one near and dear to me. One of my Violet Hobaugh pieces will be making an appearance amongst the other 14 pieces in the group show. The opening reception is on First Friday, August 3rd, 2007 from 5-8pm. The Muse is located at 52 N. 2nd Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106. If you are in the area and like falling over drunk people and sweating profusely Old City style, come rub my elbows!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home