Tuesday, May 22, 2007

sinking feeling

After possibly one of the worst weekends on record, I resurface to try and take a little of the edge off of the marriage pressure/arguing/sickness/death with some humor and titties. Maybe I will return to talk about the redneck wedding or maybe I will just show you a pile of American Cheese.

dairy downfall
dairy downfall © Laura Kicey

I have just entered the followin photo in Crestock's photo contest for the theme Feeling Sexy.

withdrawal
withdrawal © Laura Kicey

If you think it fits the bill, you can vote for it here (like last time, you do have to register to vote, apologies).

If you think this is really not sexy enough, you can look at other selections here.

Thanks everyone for your support last time!!


low hanging fruit
low hanging fruit © Laura Kicey

Another little pick me up from your friends in Schuylkill Haven. Get em before they rot!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger eshu said...

uh oh

what happened?

your boobs look very nice

and i like the dress in the back, though i'm afraid it'd be too small for me

xoxo

1:38 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

long time no see, old pal. hope you're well. let me tell you that marriage pressure is nothing compared to planning a wedding pressure. get readyyyyyyyyyyy

2:23 PM, May 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to second Liz's comment about your boobs... :)

I hope you have recovered from the rough weekend. Stay away from the cheese!

7:24 PM, May 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home