Friday, June 15, 2007

breaking and entering

islands
islands © Laura Kicey

Unprecedented! Two days of blogging in a row. It can only mean one thing. Well, actually it could mean a lot of things, but this time round it means I am trying to not turn into a blubbering mess because I found out yesterday that I will have to have a surgery. The now-second "last ditch" attempt to put an end to the neverending ow that has haunted me since before frigging Valentine's Day. Yes, dear blog reader, the last four months have been exceedingly romantic. Seeing far too much of a doctor I hate who is interested primarily it cutting chunks out of me until I don't have anything left.

breaker
breaker © Laura Kicey

I don't know when this will all take place. So for now I will continue to be uncomfortable/in pain and marginally angry at all times. Upside: I will get pain meds. Meanwhile I plan on enjoying myself as a undead bearded lady at a costumed function this weekend. Hopefully the pleasure of having facial hair and breasts concurrently will take the edge off things.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know about your upcoming travails... :(

Get well soon!

12:08 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

heh, they're more ongoing than upcoming, and have been under my hat for some time. thanks very much eddy!

12:24 PM, June 18, 2007  
Blogger Ririnette said...

Laura, I'll be thinking about you and wish you a speedy recovery. I suggest Talwin as a pain medication, it makes you see butterflies and the whole rainbow. I keep my leftovers in case of emergency.

11:50 AM, June 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home