Monday, May 07, 2007

plugging the meaning of life

Its a moldy oldie, but I think this might have some life in it yet.

amphibious
amphibious © Laura Kicey


I have entered this photo in the Crestock contest for images representing the theme The Meaning of Life

If you think it fits this theme, please go and vote for it here



Kind of a pain in the ass, but you must register with Crestock in order to vote. I really appreciate it if you go that extra step. If you think it is complete crap and wonder how a foot in water is the meaning of life, go here and vote for what tickles your fancy.

Thanks very much for your kind votes!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I think it's a fantstic shot. I'll for sure vote for it! I'm a photographer also. I like your style.

7:38 PM, May 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home