Tuesday, April 24, 2007

kind of selling myself

So as part of my master plan to make some financial swings whipping my camera around, I will be adding a big fat button to the sidebar of my blog here. Which if you are looking at this in Internet Explorer will likely appear at the bottom of this page for no apparent reason.

The button will look like this:

Print & frame my art at Imagekind...

And when you click on it you will see a gallery of prints you can choose from and buy for your very own. Framed or not. How fabulous is that. Now go shopping!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger addie said...

lemme know what you think about using imagekind...i've been mulling over trying it out.

11:47 AM, April 24, 2007  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

well so far it was easy to set up, especially with the autoimport from flickr. I still have etsy in the back of my mind. how is etsy treating you lately?

11:50 AM, April 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home