Sunday, June 04, 2006

landing

Live coverage post-Boogaloo's breakfast extravaganza at the home of one Mr. Eddy/Aqui-ali:

Last night, after having sat at the airport two hours waiting for the ne'er-to-arrive Eddy and Ms. K, I was finally collected by Razorbern and whisked off to Thai dinner, which was then washed down with post-dining adventures to the site of the Sutro Baths around midnight. Me: delirious, nightblind and fumbling on tiny walls weaving between deep tidal pools in the ruins... the four of us quietly shooting alone together, long exposures of the half moon on the water. I was deposited in Ms. K's lushly colorful apartment around 2am, which my mind was telling me was 5am... and slept in squishy feathery bliss.

brews and cocktails
brews and cocktails © Laura Kicey

We are off to Mission District wandering and possibly late-afternoon warehouse break-in, but I wanted to update my loyals readers and assure you I am being well-taken care of.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Grant said...

while wandering in the mission, wander into a small plate of spicy potatoes with garlic aioli and a glass of sangria at esperpento (alternatively some stewed goat and a margarita at la rondalla)

sooooo envy you

10:49 PM, June 04, 2006  
Blogger Gail at Large said...

I miss SFO *sniff*. I used to go every year. The West Coast seems so far away now.

Excellent bit of storytelling, neue, I'm lost in the nostalgie.

1:17 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home