Friday, May 26, 2006

brighter brights

International Paper ran a contest a few months ago. They sent out a mailer with one of those very-retro-grandma shower caps covered with colorful plastic flowers. You were to photograph yourself or coworkers or whomever wearing this cap in an image that shows how their new really-white paper shows off colors to their best advantage.

So I won. I get a plaque and an iPod Nano which I am giving to Patty as her's was lifted out of her pocket somewhere in Madrid and I doubt I would ever use it. I get nervous when I am out walking and can't hear the sounds around me. Tangents. Here is the photo:

pop_whiter
pop © Laura Kicey

This means I will possibly be appearing on paper promos future which is nice. But I somehow doubt I will be credited. And ultimately kinda bummed about that, though I knew going in. Hooray for the second backward win of the week.

I feel like going to Asbury Park this weekend. Get some sand in my schlitz. We'll see.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Snyder said...

patty will be elated for sure! oh how she misses the ipod...

take care, neue...

7:19 AM, May 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home