Thursday, June 01, 2006

headwinds

Tonight I dined with a lovely group, Adrian, Nardell, Ken and our most honored guests imported from Canada. The divinely lovely Rachael and Gail.

spiralling gails
spiralling gails © Laura Kicey


It is 2.20am, I am barely coherent, why am I awake.... tomorrow I am scheduled to panic in the hopes of packing (but will likely just stick to the panic) and I won't have time to process shots from tonight until after I return from West Coasterly treks. I will try to squeeze in some substance before I take off Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Grant said...

bon voyage, you...

12:44 AM, June 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have yourself a great trip. I'm glad you were able to hang with us (though I'm amazed you were able to get up and still go to work the next day!)

Be safe, have fun and I'm looking forward to hanging out more when you return!

3:39 PM, June 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home