Tuesday, May 30, 2006

luck of the draw

chance
chance © Laura Kicey

My head is too swimmy yet for cleverness tonight. I haven't even pulled the suitcase out of the nothing-room closet. Tomorrow night I am to meet Rachael and Gail for dinner. I should water the plants before they die. Oh! And happy birthday to Maggs, who 'turns 10' on May 31st... six years ago this day I adopted her. I will attempt to produce some cuteness before the last of the b-day tuna is swallowed. Owww!


Ok ok, new one of Maggs

beard
beard © Laura Kicey

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i miss you!

things seem good as you're not still black...

come home soon dear, dinner will get cold!

p.s. i linked you.

8:21 PM, May 31, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

aw you makin me blush. now that you are up and running I better link you up. lookin sharp madamoiselle!

11:27 AM, June 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh...

lots of work to be done, but between two works... i've hardly the time to breathe... nevermind build...

ima gonna send out a big email when she's up and runnin...

11:14 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home