Wednesday, August 23, 2006

split

forfeit
forfeit © Laura Kicey

Uh huh. (tap tap tap taptaptap) Mmm hmm. (tap tap tap taptaptap)Uh huh. (tap tap tap taptaptap)Mmm hmm. (tap tap tap taptaptap)

That is basically what the interview sounded like to me (her typing and agreeing, not I). I didn't babble! Was nearly charming, but I don't think she was charmed, which made it hard... Seven minutes. That was all. Not probing philosophical artsy fartsy deeper meaning bs which was a great relief.

I find it unnerving when asked what sort of subjects I shoot most. I don't know how to answer it. Even when not under pressure I don't know. In her attempts to put a positive spin on things, she called it 'diverse subject matter'. Shrug. Ok.

parting ways
parting ways © Laura Kicey

My publicist would probably like to know the interviewer said it is likely going in Montgomery Life. But she wasn't sure?! Must call Gazette. Pronto.

I am having a problem with being paralyzed when thinking about the things I still need to do in the next week and 3/4.

*blink blink*

Just remember to breathe.


Edit: Spoke to the Gazette editor and she has a reporter on me... we should talk soon evidently.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo. Man, you're all over the place. I'm glad this is working out. Have you tried calling the Inky's Neighbors section?

1:12 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

I emailed a couple of people there. I called for Paul Jablow, but he isn't there anymore. All over the place is the understatement of the century. I just realized my contat listings sheets were sticking together and I've missed some important pages.

*banging head everywhere*

1:51 PM, August 23, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

And editor at Inky Neighbors sid they just do a listing. I might be too late for it but I have sent it anyway.

Just when I thought I was squared away with SOMETHING. Gah.

2:03 PM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home