Monday, August 28, 2006

details

Where have I been? Where haven't I been?

I've got some tales. A lot of ground was covered (enough hours spent on the road to cross the entire state and then some), buttloads of photos were taken, but We haven't got time!!

So I'll start with this to wet the whistle:

extinguished
extinguished © Laura Kicey

Almost certainly am making it into the Inquirer. I think that makes 5 papers, but I am losing track...

Also- the postcards for the show have arrived and they look fantastic. $40/1000 one-sided. A steal!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Quick question: who printed your cards? I've been thinking of printing some with my generic info just to have on hand.

9:28 AM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

gotprint

9:35 AM, August 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home