Thursday, July 13, 2006

the other side of the world

fan dance
fan dance © Laura Kicey

Sometimes you have an idea of how things should be and then you have an unexpected collision with limitations... and end up with something better for it. Though gravity is normally one of those limitations, not last night.... instead, dying batteries.

Sidenotes:

Google has decided that it should advertise 'fart machines' on my blog now. I didn't know there was a really a demand for them. I'm probably not supposed to acknowledge my ads, but I couldn't seem to ignore that particular one.

Also, I needed to update the list of spammers I've received delicately-crafted messages from regarding my obesity, flagging manhood, and the women I can't seem to impress:

Crankier C. Gestured
Quadrilateral Madam
Blast C. Revision
Disassociates H. Outnumbers
Benevolence A. Pawnbroker
Herminius Stemple
Generous G. Pease
Scarcity H. Honestly
Arneb E. Hedgerows
Bat L. Freshmen
Hunchback Bodybuilding
Remedies H. Rampaged
Cushier S. Subtotaled
References J. Byplay
Compassed B. Fortaleza
Reapplies U. Sorbet
Baroness R. Flairs
Pernod O. Omegas
Tombed I. Unobtrusive
Hatchways G. Noe
Thirteenths H. Chrysanthemum

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear, you must live in a costume shop or something equally fun.

9:19 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

I wish... boy, would you be disappointed if you knew the truth. I owe you a list of prints and stuff. Soon!

9:23 AM, July 14, 2006  
Blogger Michael K. said...

I am *so* about to find out what fart machines are all about

1:23 PM, July 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the arrogance of being arrogant

3:27 PM, July 24, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

I smell flatulence.

3:41 PM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home