Thursday, July 06, 2006

an exchange

corruption
corruption © Laura Kicey

(from a distance)

Girl on Bike (approximately 6-8 years of age): Hey!..... You in the green shirt!!

Me: (keeps walking)

Girl: (pulls up along side me) Hello.

Me: Hello.

G: Are you taking photos?

M: Yes.

G: Do you like that building?

M: Yes.

G: Do you show your photos to people?

M: Sometimes.

G: I like that building over there.

M: I like old falling apart buildings with vines on them.

G: Me too. I should take pictures of buildings with my camera.

M: Yes, I think you should.

G: I'm going to go do that now.


................

Start 'em young.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet.

1:12 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Michael K. said...

Awesome indeed.

1:05 PM, July 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home