Monday, October 29, 2007

cameo

Whatever shall I do with myself this evening to avoid being plagued by the pain and caving and taking drugs, or otherwise thinking about all the other worrying shit that is spinning our of control very near me. Why, I think I will take all the jewelry I own out of all the jewelry boxes, untangle it and then drape it over my head and take photos of myself.

assayer
halfway house © Laura Kicey. All Rights Reserved.

And then watch Law & Order CI. Cripes I need a new project besides mini-distractions and dread. In other news I was asked to judge a photography competition in February. Also I was asked to do a photo assignment for a local magazine I was featured in last winter. And I have a panic attack whenever I think about visiting the doctor on Wednesday.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Lady Neue, you're so pretty. :)

9:47 AM, October 30, 2007  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

when one's body is doing the most horrifying and vile things imaginable, having a moment of just baseline-not-hideous is an accomplishment. Pretty is quite an achievement. Thanks for stopping round ms. cj.

10:03 AM, October 30, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's sorry comfort, I know, compared to what you're going through. But yes, you are and never ceased to be utterly beautiful in every way. I'm sorry you have this minefield to walk through. If there's anything we can do, well, y'know. *luvs*

10:51 PM, October 30, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home