Wednesday, October 04, 2006

here comes trouble

toe jam
toe jam © Laura Kicey

In T-minus two and a half days, one of my very bestest (and most geographically remote) friends is coming to stay with me for several days. When we get together, typically, good things happen. This being said, we've only hung out five times in the year I've known her.
Last I saw her was when I stayed with her in San Francisco in June.
I need my Vitamin K!!!

We will be having an almost complete reunion of the photo posse gathered in this photo from last Winter:

no time for reflection
no time for reflection © Laura Kicey

No Eddy, but the now-famous ranjit and Mr. D

I can feel my creative juices pumping... or it could be the surging of the "HOW ON EARTH AM I GONNA BE ENTERTAINING FOR FIVE DAYS' fears. So this is why I have been absent- the plotting, scooting and vibrating with urgency is cutting into my online socializing as well as my shooting time.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, let me know what you guys are up to this weekend, since i will be home alone.

-addie

2:27 PM, October 04, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

rad! saturday is looking a little dicey, I may actually have a shoot with a musician chick in Ambler, but evening and sunday are up in the air.

2:40 PM, October 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dicey kicey calls me trouble! oh boy. ;D see you soon toots!

10:52 AM, October 05, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

*slurp*

I'm having a clean-a-thon now!

6:04 PM, October 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo, wish H had gone too... :)

11:32 PM, October 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home