Friday, September 08, 2006

out of step

all-day breakfast at tiffany's
all-day breakfast at tiffany's © Laura Kicey

Monte Cristos with syrup. Wrinkled venetian blind in pink and green. Stale smoky air. Chrome and neon. Failed shopping mission made better with fries on the side.

This weekend I need to amend all the stuff I have not done or done but done wrong... I did indeed make a mistake on my framing and all my hangers need to be shifted. I should probably open the frames and remove the bottom tape affixing the print to the matte.. some are buckling already. I should hand out postcards in Center City. I should shop for something new I feel fabulous in. And try to ignore the chunk of change I just laid out on getting an ad to be played before movies at the Ambler Theater for a month.

spangled
spangled © Laura Kicey

More reports of people traveling absurdly great distances to attend the opening.

No pressure.

(hyperventilating)

I am about to forget my birthday. But I think that is okay, considering maybe everyone else will forget it too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, if you come out tomorrow afternoon, bring a stack of cards for me.

3:42 PM, September 08, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

have I mentioned you're awesome lately dominic? 99.9% certainty of arrival.

3:44 PM, September 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home