Wednesday, September 06, 2006

connectivity fee

dialogue
dialogue © Laura Kicey

Redecorating wiht breakfast cereal is probably not the best way to deal with anxieties. But this time next week, I will be considering it. I am completely preoccupied with the show and am trying desperately to distract with anything... which makes me feel like I am neglecting it and so I inevitably return my thougts to that. A friend from Toronto is coming to the show. Yes, you Gail. It blows my mind to consider a year and half ago all the people I didn't know who are now filling up my life. Some people I've yet to meet, but whom I've shared so much with already.

I know, its a little show in little Ambler. It is really the people all along the way, they have made the difference. Where this is taking my emotions is all new territory.


Oh and I might be going to Poughkeepsie next month. Anyone know anything about Poughkeepsie? Another stranger-friend wants me to meet her half way and that seemed like the right spot on the map...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gail at Large said...

Ambler, here I come!

2:46 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

you certainly do get around woman. so glad to have you come!

7:31 AM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger Patty said...

wait...is poughkeepsie, however it's spelled, where they do the groundhog extravaganza? please, please, please tell me is. how weird and totally awesome!

5:46 PM, September 07, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

Alas, that is Punxsutawney, PA.

Better luck in February.

5:56 PM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home