Wednesday, December 06, 2006

on and off the wall

been
been © Laura Kicey

A few things I neglected to mention, loose ends needing tied up:

I've been submitting over at JPG like a madwoman and really not promoting it at all. Currently up for voting is theme 'Street'. Rather than plug mine, I'd like to say, just go and vote for stuff you like. I was published in the Shoot Your Self Issue, the first issue to be available in bookstores and the first issue where contributors received $100 for their entries that were used.

Last Friday, the show Small Works opened at the Muse Gallery and my photo, Lifespan ,is in the show until December 30th.

In the wake of the photographer free-for-all at the Divine Lorraine Hotel, the organizer, Jim Primdahl, has also put together a show of photographs from hotel. I am pretty sure I will be participating (I really hope so as I went out and bought frames last night). The opening is this coming Saturday Decemeber 9th, from 3-6pm, at Yards Brewery, 2439 Amber Street, Philadelphia. Still hoping to return to the hotel this week for more shooting. Looks grim.

skipping
skipping © Laura Kicey

And one last thing, my interview sounding a bit like a broken record over at Smith Magazine.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home