Saturday, May 13, 2006

chance of rain

I went into the city to get m'hair did this morning and it was a gorgeous day. As soon as I stepped out of the salon it began to pour. I drove home via Broad Street and, for something different, Germantown Avenue.

raindrops
raindrops © Laura Kicey

I think I may need to hire a driver. Though today I didn't do too much to endanger others on the road. That I am aware of. These were both taken at stop lights, by the by.

on the horizon
on teh horizon © Laura Kicey

I really wish I knew how to be drawn to photographing stuff not located in either the ghetto or where, at any given moment, someone may leap out of the woods with a shotgun.

3 Comments:

Blogger helveticaneue said...

some more css amendments have been made. I still am having trouble fixing my comments that use the style sheets. bah. I went through and changed every margin I saw to 10px. I now have giant spaces between my header, title, and post. I and have not idea how to fix that.

9:18 PM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Bruce Grant said...

Dawn Cleaners is just around the corner from me. Posted this (http://www.fotolog.com/grantbw/?pid=9097104) before going into the hospital for some surgery a year ago last February.

8:26 PM, May 14, 2006  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

haha! brilliant. and impeccable timing, for both of us, eh wot?

8:56 PM, May 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home