Saturday, May 13, 2006

ch-ch-ch-ch-CSSes

I would like to note that I have also made some changes around this here joint. I do not know CSS at all and so what you see is part elablorate guess and part very untrained study of some other pages source stuff... this noted, I realize that my post margins are hideously close to the left edge. Using trial and error I may eventually figure out what exactly I can do to fix that. Or I can beg one of my awfully well-outfitted interactive genius friends.

Thanks for not throwing rotten fruit at me in the meantime though.

2 Comments:

Blogger helveticaneue said...

have mostly figured out what I needed... thought my posted/comment bar is a little off. I may be able to figure it out yet today. w00t!

10:33 AM, May 13, 2006  
Blogger Michael K. said...

God, this looks fabulous, even with the funny margins. I'll give you a candy bar if you tell me how to do this, in clear English.

2:52 PM, May 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home