Friday, April 11, 2008

moved

Being that I work in video and motion graphics - and honestly don't much care for it, I thought the temptation to make a video piece to take advantage of flickr's recent video capability would be easy to resist. Especially with all of the anti-video snarling going on amongst flickr-users. But I like to give most things a chance..... perhaps the cream will rise to the top as it does with the finer still photographs amongst millions of crapsnaps.

Until then, I decided I should mock myself as photographer, by way of my two year old self portrait. If Spoon's people want to hunt me down and have me killed, well so be it. I shoulda had the gumption to go to work and use the HD video camera. But whatever. Good filthy fun.




Music: I Turn My Camera On
By Spoon.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Michael K. said...

The Spoon people will probably hunt you down only so they can ask you to design the band's next tour.

The idea - and now the image - of you 'turning your camera on' is pretty gross, though.

I saw Spoon in Detroit, and their show rocked. They were pretty cool guys, too.

1:16 PM, April 13, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gross? I think it's hysterical. Makes me proud to know you!
G

9:33 AM, April 14, 2008  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

well he is my brother after all, G.

9:37 AM, April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! really felt like the start of a music video for that song. i was disappointed when it stopped short!

2:16 PM, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home