Thursday, October 30, 2008

URBN development

Currently on hold with the offices of Dr. M, only the eighth or ninth doctor in nearly two years for just the one problem. So surgery is getting moved up to who knows when while I have another special ultrasound and consultation. That is the bad news. The head cold is out of control so perhaps it is for the best that I am not going to have anaesthesia in a week.

But there is a lot of good news. Terrain has invited me back to shoot the Holiday Set, and their Christmas Open House is November 8 & 9. In the spirit of the end of Harvest, I wanted to post some more from that set that I recently processed.

the dead trees
the dead trees © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

lichen and white
lichen and white © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

spritzer
spritzer © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

lamplight
lamplight © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

pink and pale
pink and pale © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

budvases
budvase dusk © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

babyblue
babyblue © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

the mushroom house sink
the mushroom house © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

harvest spread
harvest spread © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

circle and arch
circle and arch © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.


oxalis
oxalis © Laura Kicey for Terrain. All Rights Reserved.

And as if that wasn't enough from URBN, the big news I have been sitting on for a month is that Urban Outfitters wants to sell one of my constructs as wall art in their stores. How exciting!! I don't have the specifics yet but add me to your holiday shopping list:

disintegration
disintegration © Laura Kicey. All Rights Reserved.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger BlogThoughts said...

I love your art and blog. I did not dig deep to understand your surgeries, but I am sorry that has been a part of your life.

Blessings

4:24 PM, October 30, 2008  
Blogger helveticaneue said...

thank you for your kind words and sentiment!

9:16 PM, October 31, 2008  
Blogger The Fab Miss B said...

lovely lovely shots, as always. I wish it felt more like autumn where I am.

4:38 AM, November 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home